NEW LOWER PRICE.. A Charles Goodman, mid-century townhouse built-in 1965. Its historical background includes being among the first houses built in Reston after the building of Lake Anne and Crescent apartments; its building was overseen by the designer (Goodman), Robert Simon (the founder of Reston) and its first owner (Mr. Good who was an architect). The house was the office and model house for Hickory Cluster. This Charles Goodman designed mid-century modern beauty is Turn-Key ready. Two-level end unit with 2 completely renovated levels meticulously maintained and renovation updates throughout. Floor to ceiling windows for much light, Remodeled Kitchen, with all New Appliances, Remodeled 2 full Baths, New water proof laminate floor on first level, refinished hardwood floors on second level, 3 bedrooms, Gas Fireplace, New thermo lined roof, outdoor delight with a huge enclosed patio has marble pavers, landscaped inside patio area and around house. See documents Section for complete list of over 100 renovations and enhancements. It has a superb nesting among beautiful woods, trails, streams, and pond of Hickory Cluster. Just across Lake Anne and its great restaurants, shops, the gallery for Reston artists, the Brew House and many festivals held at Lake Anne. One of Reston's trails leads right up to the house's back gate which gives you access to a multitude of other intersecting trails thru-out Reston. A couple of minutes to North Shore pool and tennis courts and a 20-minute walk to Reston Town Center, a Very short distance to Lake Anne Elementary, and several churches in the area. Ten minutes to beautiful Lake Newport and its tennis courts and festivals. Lastly, there is a bus stop right at the back of the house for Metro buses which take you to the Town Center and Metro's Silver Line, as well as local buses that transport you all around Reston including essential shopping centers. For a list of renovations and upgrades contact Dan
Townhouse, Contemporary, Traditional, Split Level, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,568 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)