Beautiful end unit Glenhurst model built by Toll Brothers. The main floor has a large great room with a vaulted ceiling and stone surround gas fireplace. It flows into the dining room space and into the breakfast room which has a bay window allowing for a light-filled kitchen. The kitchen has neutral granite, gas cooktop, double ovens and wood floors. The primary suite with tray ceiling, two closets, flows into the bath with soaking tub, separate shower and dual sinks. The second bedroom is on the main level , and next to a full bathroom. The laundry/mud room is on the main level with a utility sink, and washer/dryer. The upper level makes for a great guest suite with a large bedroom, walk-in closet , private full bath and a loft sitting area. The lower level has a rec room, full bath with a shower, as well as a bedroom/den. Plenty of storage in the unfinished area, or to be finished into another area of your choice. Enjoy the fresh air either on the upper deck or the lower patio. This home sits at the end of the street with plenty of extra parking, plus the finished 2-car garage, mature landscaping and a buffer of woods to the right side of the property. Close by shopping at Dominion Valley Market Square. Just minutes from I-66. Watch for details about the upcoming open houses.
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,307 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Regency At Dominion Valley
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Basketball Courts, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Golf Course Membership Available, Gated Community, Bike Trail, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Lake, Non-Lake Recreat
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price