Price Reduced & Move In Ready & Reduced Again! AT This Price It Won't Last Long! If you're serious about buying this home is ready for you. Great House!, Great Yard!,Great Location! Now at a Great Price!!! This home is so large it can accommodate separate living upstairs and downstairs, definitely a home to grow into. This is a must see - You're Going to Love this One. This home has 3-bedrooms upstairs, 2 full bathes, hardwood floors, separate living room, dining room, kitchen, french doors leading to large fenced in backyard & patio. Lower Lvl beautifully reconfigured - high ceilings recessed lights, ceramic tile flooring w/ large family room, 1 full bath w/ 2 additional rooms that can be used as bedrooms if desired, laundry room, and bonus room with its own separate entrance. You Don't Want To Miss This One.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,400 sq. ft
West Springfield Village
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price