Well-appointed 5-bedroom home in the always desirable Lakewood Hills community combines features, condition & location! Main level hardwood flooring & attractive paint colors welcome both family and guests home! Very livable floor plan includes generous room sizes in the formal living & dining rooms. The eat-in kitchen provides beautiful cherry cabinetry; newer granite countertops & appliances (2019) & custom tile backsplash while the adjoining family room will be your favorite gathering space with its brick wood-burning fireplace and French doors opening to the large wrap-around deck overlooking the nicely-landscaped 0.24 acre lot! Direct access to the side-load 2-car garage makes grocery day a breeze! Upper level with hallway skylight offers four well-proportioned bedrooms along with two full bathrooms. The primary suite is a soothing refuge at the end of the day with its sitting area, three closets and en suite bathroom. The recently-finished basement (with permits!) expands the living space with a large rec room; storage/hobby room with carpeting & recessed lighting; under-stairs storage; full bathroom with tiled shower & 5th bedroom! A large unfinished utility/laundry/storage room completes the walk-out lower level. The Lakewood Hills neighborhood is ideally-situated with quick access to major commute routes including the Fairfax Co Parkway & I-95/395 and employment centers at Ft Belvoir, the Pentagon and downtown DC! Enjoy the great outdoors at nearby Burke Lake Park & Golf Center; Pohick Creek Stream Valley Park & South Run Stream Valley Park & RECenter! Desirable West Springfield HS pyramid! Be prepared to be impressed!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,890 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Shingle, Fiberglass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price